Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nudity and Me

Hey there , first of all a very nice post and I luv the pictures but what I luv most is the way u provide the description . just like you I was struggling with my sexuality.

Thanks! I've never struggled with my sexuality, though. I've always been pretty straight, I just came to accept over time that being straight didn't mean I couldn't appreciate a man's body. I've never been with a man before, and I don't spend much time wanting to be with a man, but I wouldn't turn it down if a guy I trusted wanted to get to know me better.

I get sleeping naked, but sleeping without a blanket?...



I get sleeping naked, but sleeping without a blanket? Can't do it.

D'aw. Just look at them - they're getting to know...



D'aw. Just look at them - they're getting to know each other first. How cute.

My wife and I are going on a vacation to the beach with some...



My wife and I are going on a vacation to the beach with some good friends next month. What a treat it would be if we could get up to shenanigans like this together. I would love to be that close, and for our world to be that accepting.

The challenging question put forward by threesomes — which...



The challenging question put forward by threesomes — which man would I want to be in this picture?

I'm married now, so my missionary sex is still fun, still...



I'm married now, so my missionary sex is still fun, still passionate, and still rocks the bed. But suddenly it's no longer taboo.

It feels weird. Our sexuality is no longer a secret. It's assumed.

I wonder if she's thinking what he's thinking.



I wonder if she's thinking what he's thinking.

Sunlight and the open breeze feel great against the skin.



Sunlight and the open breeze feel great against the skin.

This is how I cooked breakfast this morning, and it felt good to...



This is how I cooked breakfast this morning, and it felt good to do so again. I live in a much colder place now than I used to, a place that's been covered in snow most of the days since I've moved, so I haven't been nude as often as I used to be. My body continues to adjust, and winter is coming to an end soon, so the nudity will return soon enough.

There's a certain intimacy on display when a couple shows...



There's a certain intimacy on display when a couple shows that they are willing to walk hand-in-hand, especially in societies where people are really protective of their personal space. Hand contact removes the barrier that space provides. Two nude people holding hands take things a step further.

kwentonza: © Dejan Dizdar  http://kwentonza.tumblr.com (Please...



kwentonza:

© Dejan Dizdar 

http://kwentonza.tumblr.com

(Please leave all credits intact when reblogging)

I am a big fan of the androgynous look, and I regularly wonder if I could pull it off more if I shave my head or let my hair grow out. I am sure it doesn't help matters that after transitioning to wearing more fitted clothing, I just show off how broad my shoulders are. Ah well, some things just can't be helped.

I wonder how it is people get the area around their anuses so...



I wonder how it is people get the area around their anuses so smooth. Occasionally I try to shave down there, but it is a piece of work.

This woman has every reason to want to flaunt her body and share...



This woman has every reason to want to flaunt her body and share it with someone close. If she is trying to seduce someone into having a quickie before heading out to the beach, I completely understand.

I've never been much of a drinker (okay, I've never...



I've never been much of a drinker (okay, I've never really drank at all), but I'd toast to such a healthy acceptance of nudity.

In high school I would have been highly disturbed by this...



In high school I would have been highly disturbed by this picture. I would have viewed it as some weird sexual fetish at best. Now I simply view this person as transgender and know that being transgender doesn't require getting genitalia changed. This woman's choice to keep her penis does not make her any less feminine, and it definitely doesn't make her a freak. Sometimes there is innocence in youth. Other times it is harmful ignorance that I am just thankful I didn't actively perpetuate among others.

I don't generally feel compelled to go on a nude bike ride...



I don't generally feel compelled to go on a nude bike ride after looking at a picture of nude bikers, but for whatever reason, this picture makes me highly interested in giving it a try.

You know, I've never really wanted a private pool. But it...



You know, I've never really wanted a private pool.

But it could have its perks.

I recently had a doctor's appointment where my doctor...



I recently had a doctor's appointment where my doctor actually made me feel weird for wanting to gain weight. As far as he is concerned, I am at a healthy weight, and he only encourages exercise so that I have the habit formed before I get older. My fiancee is attracted to me just as I am, so I am beginning to wonder why I even care anymore. I'm beginning not to. Tall and thin is beautiful.

At the end of the day, female nipples aren't all that...



At the end of the day, female nipples aren't all that different from male nipples. So, why the controversy? If you don't like to see skin, fine, have people cover up. But if you are okay with seeing nipples, why permit male nipples but not female? It's not because female nipples sit atop more flesh, some female breasts are quite flat while some male breasts are quite flabby. It's not because they produce milk, because, really, how often do breasts really produce milk? It's absurd, and it continues on because most people don't stop to even ask themselves *why* things are the way they are.

I may not write the laws, but I do control my attitude, and in my presence my fiancee, friends, potential future children, or any other female will get no lip, no weird looks, nor any condescension for being topless in my presence. It's their right as much as mine. And sure, you may say that of course I feel this way, it means more boobies for me, but I also like to see a toned male upper body, so again, what's the problem?

Such a a toned upper body. I have the abs, but I am still...



Such a a toned upper body. I have the abs, but I am still working on the chest. Thankfully weight gain isn't much of a concern; my high metabolism makes sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment