Friday, June 7, 2013

☾we all share one moon☽

"If you're interested in knowing what existence is all about, I highly recommend LSD."

"If you're interested in knowing what existence is all about, I highly recommend LSD."

- Ray Manzarek (via michele-overman)

Damn it, indigenous-rising is making my blood boil.

tell me about it, man. i'm just ignoring everything from now on bc with her, itll never end. she is so stuck in her way of thinking that nobody will ever get her out of it. her and people like her who think they are supporting a good cause but are in reality doing quite the opposite. 





my boyfriend fell asleep next to me so i got ganesha out to play...





my boyfriend fell asleep next to me so i got ganesha out to play with me and she fell asleep on my chest. now what



hippie-essence:   ॐ



hippie-essence:

 

You probably already know this love but you are gorgeous!

aw, i do in that i know we are all gorgeous creatures! just like you. thank you sweetnesss c:

All smiles c:



All smiles c:

Photo



this is a beautiful painting! i love it



this is a beautiful painting! i love it

aveilable: ☮☮☮



aveilable:

electripipedream: McCall's You-Do-It Home Decorating1972



electripipedream:

McCall's You-Do-It Home Decorating
1972

You should log into AIM sometime. Been a long time since I've seen you on there.

if this is who i think it is, i lost the password and are no longer able to get on to the account. if you really wanna talk to me, you should have my phone number. and if you are afraid of getting caught texting me, you are proby wanting to talk to me for the wrong reasons and shouldn't bother.



Are yu Buddhist?

i answered this earlier today if you wanna take a look back c:



we-all-share-one-moon: and againn ah! my room, my picture....



we-all-share-one-moon:

and againn

ah! my room, my picture. nice to see it again. wish this table still looked like this. its such a mess haha

Man, I absolutely love your blog! & this may sound really weird, but you have cute lips haha.

not weird at all! very sweet :3 i love your blog as well! thank you c:

What's the actual url of this snowy owl cotton or whatever the heck it's supposed to be? :/

http://indigenous-rising.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment