Thursday, June 6, 2013

kawaiijamaican

flirting with me is dangerous, you might slip and fall on some dick

If you love TUMBLR, reblog this.

toastedsun:

4ir:

sh3lbsssss:

snow-in-septemberxx:

mugglesdontgetit:

image

OMGGGGG. LOOK AT THE NOTES!

image

image

WOOP LETS TRY GETTING 1 MILLION

The notes.

imageforever r

image

If you dont reblog:


image

If you don't reblog this.. you're obviously a person who links tumblr to facebook.

if we'll get this to a million?

image

SO MANY NOTES!!!!

image

Just kidding…I really do…

image

OMG, TWO MILLION… let's get it to 3 MILLION :D

image

over 11 million holy shit

THAT IS NO EXCUSE. NEXT TIME THIS COMES AROUND I WANT 12 MILLION.

image

15 MILLION GOOOOOO

Photo



Send me 'Have You Evers' and I will reply with yes or no.

ginopiece: Nite and Day by Al B. Sure!



ginopiece:

Nite and Day by Al B. Sure!

geekscoutcookies: smidgetz: cheddar biscuit recipe Hallelu



geekscoutcookies:

smidgetz:

cheddar biscuit recipe

Hallelu

notthefather: Back to school exam! Born a woman or a man?





notthefather:

Back to school exam! Born a woman or a man?

I'mma chop that bitchI'mma slice that bitchI'mma dice that...









I'mma chop that bitch
I'mma slice that bitch
I'mma dice that bitch
I'mma ice that bitch
I don't like that bitch
I'mma fight that bitch
I don't like that bitch

knowledgeequalsblackpower: brynncognito: stfuconservatives: I...













knowledgeequalsblackpower:

brynncognito:

stfuconservatives:

I support this new meme.

This meme is full of win.

Lol! Get on them. I got one.

Has you meet a group of Black students to get you settled in, later you find out those were all the Black students on the entire campus.

Sells you a book for $80. When you sell it back, tells you the book is only worth $20.

inbox me 1 thing you wanna know about me.

bestgifreaction: Happy dance!



bestgifreaction:

Happy dance!

pussyismyfavoritefood: bellezaveraz: Last from post...



pussyismyfavoritefood:

bellezaveraz:

Last from post workout

thighs of a goddess!!

prostituting: praise da lawd



prostituting:

praise da lawd

thefinestcommunistanime: darkskin girls

thefinestcommunistanime:

darkskin girls

MAKE ME ADMIT STUFF

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it's disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you'll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad's?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?

Photo



zumainthyfuture: morphinginthepuhsea: chaosghost: titytwochain...



zumainthyfuture:

morphinginthepuhsea:

chaosghost:

titytwochainz:

jamgurl73:

#AskDraya BACKFIRES!! on Twitter -

You reap what you sow.

nooooooooooooooo

I'M HOWLING

"does your son say his grace before eating his finger nails"

jesus….

"Does your son season his Ramen Noodles with his tears?"

I'm so gone right now smh

dirudo: me at your funeral



dirudo:

me at your funeral

Ant before i go to sleep come kiss my boo boo … my thumb hurt

Ant before i go to sleep come kiss my boo boo … my thumb hurt

Wanna be nosey. . . heres your chance

0. Height
1.Virgin?
2.Shoe Size
3.Do you Smoke?
4.Do you Drink?
5.Do you take drugs?
6.Age you get mistaken for
7.Have Tattoos?
8.Want any tattoos?
9.Got any Piercings?
10.Want any Piercings?
11.Best friend?
12.Relationship status
13.Biggest turn ons
14.Biggest turn offs
15.Favorite Movie
16.I'll love you if
17.Someone you miss
18.Most traumatic experience
19.A fact about your personality
20.What I hate most about myself
21.What I love most about myself
22.What I want to be when I get older
23.My relationship with my sibling(s)
24.My relationship with my parent(s)
25.My idea of a perfect date
26.My biggest pet peeves
27.A description of the girl/boy I like
28.A description of the person I dislike the most
29.A reason I've lied to a friend
30.What I hate the most about work/school
31.What y last text message says
32.What words upset me the most
33.What words make me feel the best about myself
34.What I find attractive in women
35.What I find attractive in men
36.Where I would like to live
37.One of my insecurities
38.My childhood career choice
39.My favorite ice cream flavor
40.Who wish I could be
41.Where I want to be right now
42.The last thing I ate
43.Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
44.A random fact about anything

POR FAVOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment