Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Collared Soul

Photo



Photo



I feel the heat from here. Someone come over and turn up the...



I feel the heat from here. Someone come over and turn up the heat with me.

Photo



Photo



Photo



beautflstranger: thesweetsubmissive: yourkinddom: spanktheslav...



beautflstranger:

thesweetsubmissive:

yourkinddom:

spanktheslave:

I think I've already reblogged this…but I will reblog it again because it is super important

Of course.

So important.

beautflstranger:

i'd like to add that an intelligent Dominant will desire to get to know the sub on a deeper level…

because it's not just about the sex. it's about the union of two. 

it's about attention and perception, from both.

it's not a dance to be done alone…

this dance is as sexy and as complex as a tango.

both should flow effortlessly with as much grace and style as possible.

get to know the person behind the label 'sub'

and get to know the person behind the label ' Dom'.

now imagine once this foundation is in place..how much deeper

both of you can flow in your dance.

and how the sub will lift limits

and the Dom will take the sub deeper still.

~ beautflstranger

Photo



1mysticknight: bigirllikes3somes: 1+1+1=Fun! http://bigirllikes...



1mysticknight:

bigirllikes3somes:

1+1+1=Fun!

http://bigirllikes3somes.tumblr.com

Another Perfect Math Theory Proven !!!

Photo



iwanttobeagoodgirl: psychekotikkittyofdaaath: nudistlifestyle: ...



iwanttobeagoodgirl:

psychekotikkittyofdaaath:

nudistlifestyle:

nudisthotspot:

Yep

Absolutely !

-Kitty

Only when Daddy sleeps with me:)

Yes indeed!

Photo





Photo



unf…. 



unf…. 

displayed for the party guests



displayed for the party guests

Photo



Photo



domine-slave: I love being pushed down on cock



domine-slave:

I love being pushed down on cock

domine-slave: Just a hole to be fucked by You...



domine-slave:

Just a hole to be fucked by You Master
Master,thank You for everything

mrfoxadoresyou: petitefille1688: I need these tights I wanna...



mrfoxadoresyou:

petitefille1688:

I need these tights

I wanna buy these tights for you and a fox tail butt plug, baby girl ;)

Oh, please Sir… I need these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment