Friday, June 7, 2013

The Big Dog House

wonderworm: lovetobepeggedbi: Holy fucking shit! This clip is...



wonderworm:

lovetobepeggedbi:

Holy fucking shit! This clip is so fucking sexy! Everyone in it male or female is sexy. Thank you! Will reblog every time. Mr Jones

Uhhhgggg

Photo



xiaoyu1: ^_^



xiaoyu1:

^_^

Photo



darkandlovelydivas: Yumi Kazama



darkandlovelydivas:

Yumi Kazama

Photo



"British actor Chiwetel Ejiofor has been given 7/1 odds and is the sci-fi fansites' favourite to fill..."

"British actor Chiwetel Ejiofor has been given 7/1 odds and is the sci-fi fansites' favourite to fill the role, not to mention becoming the first black Doctor in the show's history. Chiwetel, 35, has already stated that if the series' producers asked him to play the Time Lord, he'd tell them 'yes, of course.'"

-

Doctor Who: Chiwetel Ejiofor hot favourite

AWW YEAH

(via clambistro)

Oh my dear me yes. I love how every name that comes up I get more and more excited. I know rationally it will probably be an unknown, but it's such a FUN game to play.

(via laughterkey)

Am I the only person who knows who has been cast as the next Doctor, and who has known this was coming for several weeks? I figured that if it filtered down to me, it must be common knowledge among people who matter.

…now I feel kind of special. Yay me.

(via wilwheaton) yep I like

Photo



wilwheaton: edwardspoonhands: [x] [YES] yes



wilwheaton:

edwardspoonhands:

[x]

[YES]

yes

Photo



findingboobs: katialascive: Megan Fox Mais...









findingboobs:

katialascive:

Megan Fox

Mais em

findingboobs.tumblr.com

Submit

findingboobs@gmail.com

theofficexxx: Mya wants you to eat strawberries with her.



theofficexxx:

Mya wants you to eat strawberries with her.

waterpistolman: Love his expression…naughty Vulcan!!!



waterpistolman:

Love his expression…naughty Vulcan!!!

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment